Saturday, 2 February 2013

Pinterest Challenge - Snowman

There are many things I see on Pinterest that I can't do - I can't take a picture of my baby bump every month because I'm not going to have any more kids. I can't make strawberries into Santa hats because I refuse to buy strawberries out of season and I don't have a big enough wardrobe (or wallet) for all the outfits I like.  

With the climate here I also didn't hold out much hope for having enough snow for this, but this year we did. Here's a project I've been saving for a rainy snowy day.


But asking a snowman to stand on his head all night proved a little too much and when we awoke we were mourning the loss of our snowman...

Dead Snowman

Head over to the Pinaddicts page for more Pinterest Challenges

13 comments:

  1. cute cute cute. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the kids were pleased with it too. I wish we'd had even more snow, then I would have been able to make him in the front garden and show him off to the neighbours

      Delete
  2. I pinned the upside down snowman pic and completely forgot to make my token snowman upside down! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its only February, it might snow again!

      Delete
  3. Saw lots of these going around online around the time of all our snow, looks like great fun-looks like a had, had a few too many drinks or something ;)

    (I also refuse to buy strawberries out of season too)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would really confuse the neighbours would be building him the right way up (in the front garden for all to see) then switching him overnight!

      Delete
  4. I love this! I agree on the strawberries out of season, for a start they taste rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd taste rubbish if you'd flown halfway round he world!

      Delete
  5. Haha! This was a good entry! Poor snowman though !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! This is such a cute idea and too true regards Pinterest! Another one I am aiming to do (at one point) is the lace lamp! Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Great idea and so sorry that the weight of his bottom was just to much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not the only one to suffer that problem!!

      Delete

Comments make my day..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...