Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Easy2name EasyTags Review and Competition

Tiny but very easy to read
My daughter's school doesn't have a uniform, which means I have to label EVERYTHING she owns on the off chance she wants to wear it to school. Which is why I am so glad I discovered EasyTags. The easiest way to describe them is that they are like teeny security tags that shops put on clothes to stop shop lifters (but without the alarm-setting-off properties). 

They are small plastic tags with your child's name on them, which can be attached to a backing button through labels inside clothes using an applicator device. The same device can then be used to remove the EasyTag when your child outgrows (or in the case of boys; rip to shred) their clothes, so they can be used over and over.

When attaching my first few EasyTags (and indeed the first time I had to remove them) I was a little unsure as to how much pressure to apply or how much to turn the applicator, but I soon got the hang of it and can now label at lightening speed; I hate to think how long it would have taken me to sew traditional name labels in place.

They do have their limitations - my daughter says they are uncomfortable inside skin-tight clothing like leggings (but then my daughter is very sensitive to clothes not fitting exactly) and there is nothing to attach them to on my lovely handknitted jumpers (maybe I need some "handmade by Kath" labels too). I've got a few sew-on labels to cover these items, but I really don't mind sewing a few things, especially as the EasyTags have freed up so much time that would have been spent if I had to sew everything.

Easy2name have kindly offered one of my readers a personalised pack of 30 EasyTags, complete with backs and an applicator. To be in with a chance of winning please use the Rafflecopter entry below.




Disclaimer: As a happy customer I would have written this review anyway, but approached Easy2name to see if they would provide a prize.

The competition finishes at midnight on 6th February. UK Entrants only

I will pass the email address of the winner onto Easy2Name who will contact the winner to discuss personalisation of the prize.

Only entries via Rafflecopter will be entered into the draw.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

18 comments:

  1. I cant see ideas map?? where is it? but I would like to try these cos I got the iron on ones thinking they would be an easy option but they dont stay on too well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, Ideas map is from the last comp - I thought it had been deleted, obviously not!

      Delete
  2. All of them! If I had to pick one - ironing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironing is my least favourite. I try not to iron anything

      Delete
  3. Ironing...but thankfully hubby does it most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily my husband doesn't have to wear a shirt to work (that makes him sound like a stripper - he's not) so there isn't much ironing in this house

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I've trained my kids to like dusting. They need lifting to the high things but they do a good job (or rather the 5 year old does)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yup, hate that. Mainly because I'm tall so reaching into the sink involves bending and it gives me back ache

      Delete
  6. Cleaning windows, I really dislike that job. I guess it's not so bad in the summer though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it until I discovered E-clothes. No smears ever

      Delete
  7. Not seen this before-it's just what I need! My least favourite household chore would be cleaning the bathroom or washing up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate ironing which is why I leave it to hubby or go out crinkled ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should have commented as Kate Buckley @scattymumofboys!

      Delete
  9. Cleaning windows!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...