Saturday, 29 December 2012

Knitty Mummy in Craftseller Magazine!

A couple of days ago a comment on my gingerbread Christmas post let me know that a reader had found my blog due to it being featured in Craftseller magazine. I might have just been a teensy bit over-excited by this news, but it was Christmas and the shops were shut, so I had to wait to see how I was mentioned.

I'd expected to just see a long list of blogs - but to my surprise I was under the header "3 brilliant blogs to keep you motivated", there was even a picture of my blog header!


So a big welcome to any new Knitty Mummy readers, both those who found me through craftseller and those who came in other ways. I must give a huge thank you to Craftseller magazine this is such a  surprise, what a brilliant Christmas present for Knitty Mummy!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I would be so chuffed too!! Congrats and well deserved :-)

    Maggy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people seem to be taking Craftseller's advice, my stats have gone mental

      Delete
  2. Fabulous and totally deserved as you are one crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm sure you feature in Pixies Weekly is coming shortly

      Delete

Comments make my day..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...