Monday, 22 October 2012

Octonaut Hama Beads designs

My daughter has just discovered the joys of Hama beads, my son would like to get involved too, but as he's only just turned 3 years old he finds them a bit fiddly, so he gets involved by telling me what to make.

His favourite thing in the whole wide world (probably even in preference to Mummy) are the Octonauts, so of course he had to have Octonaut Hama bead pictures. I thought I'd share them in case anyone else wants to make them.


And here's how they fitted on the boards....


Happy Hama-ing!

12 comments:

  1. Thank's I have bookmarked and gave a G+1 Spud will love to do this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you have fun (I certainly did!)

      Delete
  2. Ahh they look fab! My little one would love them going to give them a try with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them. I'm a few colours short, must go shopping! Any excuse... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started making Captain Barnacles with light green boots - but no, that wasn't good enough for the kids! Had to pop to the toy shop to get light blue.

      Delete
  4. thank you for these designs!
    my kids love the octnauts so much.
    but there're few goods here in JAPAN
    they'll be happy tomorrow morning finding Barnacles beads.

    arigato(^_−)−☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch this space - I've been challenged to make some Gup designs next

      Delete
    2. Any luck with making some Gup designs?

      Delete
    3. Not yet - they are harder than they look! I made a Gup-A, but my 5 year old said it was rubbish and I had to start again! I'm working on it

      Delete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    My daughters are playing with their Octonauts now. They are having alot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...