Sunday, 19 February 2012

The Blogger's Dozen


I’ve been tagged by mother.wife.me to complete the meme The Bloggers (Dirty) Dozen. This is going to be tough!!
Here are the rules:
.                 You must post the rules
.                 Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
.                 Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
.                 Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
.                 Let them know you tagged them

12 fun facts about me
  • I’ve got massive size 9 feet (or a 43 if you use European labeling)
  • I’ve recently discovered you can polish a cake
  • I’ve got a double jointed left thumb
  • I can turn my tongue upside down (and so could my Grandpa)
  • I’m still mourning the loss of Somerfield peanut butter (it was the best, but it went when Co-op took over)
  • I can’t bear tomatoes
  • I had 3 pet ferrets when I was a teenager
  • I want a pet, but my husband doesn’t
  • In “Noddy and the big chicken roundup” I’m one of the skittle kids (I say “good morning Big Ears”)
  • When we get my son a scooter for his 3rd birthday I’m going to get one too!
  • I can’t drive – during my last driving lesson (a long time ago) I got out and left the car at a junction and walked home
  • I once asked Michael Palin if he was lost

The 12 questions from mother.wife.me answered:
·      Favourite beach to spend time on? A little hidden beach in Pembrokeshire that we found on holiday when I was 18, we walked there, but the way to go was by boat. I have no idea what it was called.

·      Why did you start blogging? To chat to grownups!

·      Chocolate or cheese? Maybe if I bring myself to try chocolate Philadelphia I won’t have to choose (except the concept sounds revolting)

·      What does it take to bring a tear to your eye – either happy or sad? I’ll cry at anything

·      Has being a parent panned out as you thought it would? I did think I’d be a bit Bree Van Der Kamp, baking and cooking marvelous dinners, but other than that yes.


·      Which blogger inspires you the most? Purple Mum

·      Name five guests for your fantasy dinner party? George Clooney, Jon Stewart, Jamie Oliver, Jewel, Oliver Postgate

·      Which song sends a shiver down your spine? Morning Song by Jewel was the first dance at our wedding. Its about having a lie in, but I realised halfway through the dance that all my guests thought it was about sex.

·      Ever had déjà vu? No

·      Ever had déjà vu? Yes

·      Which movie would you like to have starred in? Dirty Dancing or Grease

  • How do you feel now you’ve completed this set of questions? Worried that I won’t be able to make up 12 of my own

My 12 questions for you to answer:

  • Who would play you in a movie?
  • What is the oddest part of your body?
  • Have you broken anything?
  • What skill do you wish you had?
  • Who is your other-half’s fantasy famous lover?
  • And who is yours?
  • What do you put on toast?
  • Do your undies match?
  • What feature is top of your list for your dream house?
  • Socks – black or patterned?
  • If you had an hour with no interruptions what would you do?
  • Period property or new build?

And finally 12 people to answer this:







Agghhhh new blogger problem – I don’t know that many bloggers, I’ll have to fail on this part and go for a blogger's half dozen. Sorry

2 comments:

  1. Feel your pain on the shoe size front. I'm (just, fnar) a 7 now, but I was practically that size by the time I finished primary school, it wasn't fun.

    Oh and you're famous - I love Noddy!!!

    Thanks for ploughing through this meme, your post was a lovely read - and great questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate shoe shopping (but love shoes) if I find any that fit I just buy them regardless of whether I need them - I can't risk trying to find them again later. Thanks so much for tagging me in this meme

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...