I’ve been tagged by mother.wife.me to complete the meme The Bloggers (Dirty) Dozen. This is going to be tough!!
Here are the rules:
. You must post the rules
. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
. Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
. Let them know you tagged them
12 fun facts about me
- I’ve got massive size 9 feet (or a 43 if you use European labeling)
- I’ve recently discovered you can polish a cake
- I’ve got a double jointed left thumb
- I can turn my tongue upside down (and so could my Grandpa)
- I’m still mourning the loss of Somerfield peanut butter (it was the best, but it went when Co-op took over)
- I can’t bear tomatoes
- I had 3 pet ferrets when I was a teenager
- I want a pet, but my husband doesn’t
- In “Noddy and the big chicken roundup” I’m one of the skittle kids (I say “good morning Big Ears”)
- When we get my son a scooter for his 3rd birthday I’m going to get one too!
- I can’t drive – during my last driving lesson (a long time ago) I got out and left the car at a junction and walked home
- I once asked Michael Palin if he was lost
The 12 questions from mother.wife.me answered:
· Favourite beach to spend time on? A little hidden beach in Pembrokeshire that we found on holiday when I was 18, we walked there, but the way to go was by boat. I have no idea what it was called.
· Why did you start blogging? To chat to grownups!
· Chocolate or cheese? Maybe if I bring myself to try chocolate Philadelphia I won’t have to choose (except the concept sounds revolting)
· What does it take to bring a tear to your eye – either happy or sad? I’ll cry at anything
· Has being a parent panned out as you thought it would? I did think I’d be a bit Bree Van Der Kamp, baking and cooking marvelous dinners, but other than that yes.
· Which blogger inspires you the most? Purple Mum
· Name five guests for your fantasy dinner party? George Clooney, Jon Stewart, Jamie Oliver, Jewel, Oliver Postgate
· Which song sends a shiver down your spine? Morning Song by Jewel was the first dance at our wedding. Its about having a lie in, but I realised halfway through the dance that all my guests thought it was about sex.
· Ever had déjà vu? No
· Ever had déjà vu? Yes
· Which movie would you like to have starred in? Dirty Dancing or Grease
- How do you feel now you’ve completed this set of questions? Worried that I won’t be able to make up 12 of my own
My 12 questions for you to answer:
- Who would play you in a movie?
- What is the oddest part of your body?
- Have you broken anything?
- What skill do you wish you had?
- Who is your other-half’s fantasy famous lover?
- And who is yours?
- What do you put on toast?
- Do your undies match?
- What feature is top of your list for your dream house?
- Socks – black or patterned?
- If you had an hour with no interruptions what would you do?
- Period property or new build?
And finally 12 people to answer this:
Agghhhh new blogger problem – I don’t know that many bloggers, I’ll have to fail on this part and go for a blogger's half dozen. Sorry